Job Opportunity / Online Project Manager & ProducerMon 27 Apr 2015
New Role: Online Project Manager & Producer
We’re looking to recruit an Online Project Manager and Producer to join our creative team.We are seeking a capable, exceptional communicator with a passion for technology, ideas and digital culture to manage and cultivate our online community and projects.
This is an exciting time to support in the development of the online projects as well as the AND website. We are looking for someone who has an understanding and enthusiasm for internet culture and technology and enjoys writing about art, digital culture and film.
This is role is for an early career, mid level experience candidate and we want someone who can hit the ground running. This role will feed into AND’s overall organisational knowledge of internet culture and contemporary art and while it will include administration and website management we do see this as a creative role which acts as the first point of contact to our audience and community.
£21,000 Pro Rata (6 month contract), 3 days a week (22.5 hours a week).
Deadline Friday 8th May 17:00 2015
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre