Job Opportunity / Online Project Manager & ProducerMon 27 Apr 2015
New Role: Online Project Manager & Producer
We’re looking to recruit an Online Project Manager and Producer to join our creative team.We are seeking a capable, exceptional communicator with a passion for technology, ideas and digital culture to manage and cultivate our online community and projects.
This is an exciting time to support in the development of the online projects as well as the AND website. We are looking for someone who has an understanding and enthusiasm for internet culture and technology and enjoys writing about art, digital culture and film.
This is role is for an early career, mid level experience candidate and we want someone who can hit the ground running. This role will feed into AND’s overall organisational knowledge of internet culture and contemporary art and while it will include administration and website management we do see this as a creative role which acts as the first point of contact to our audience and community.
£21,000 Pro Rata (6 month contract), 3 days a week (22.5 hours a week).
Deadline Friday 8th May 17:00 2015
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast
- Does Spring Hides Its Joy: Documentation
- The Blue Violet River: Documentation
- Staff picks: the online programme
- As the River Meets The Ocean
- Headwaters – Chapter 3