Wanted: male participants for performanceThu 02 Aug 2012
We’re looking for participants for Lanfranco Aceti’s A Dream Came Through.
Have you ever dreamed of doing nothing but ‘fanning yourself’ all day long? This is the dream come true – you will be paid to sit around and fan yourself for the duration of a working day. There will be a contract signed between you and the artist producing this art project. And yes, you will be the art object, sitting there, fanning yourself, for all to see.
Please send an expression of interest, plus your contact details and basic information about yourself to email@example.com
Note the performance takes place Wed 29 Aug 18:00 – 21:00 and Thu 30 Aug 11:00 – 18:00, participants absolutely must be available for the entire duration.
- Headwaters: Chapter One – Sources
- Counterflows: A curatorial statement by Matt Turner
- Headwaters: a prologue by Scalarama Merseyside
- The Body is Not a Sovereign Object: Introducing Toxicity’s Reach
- OPPORTUNITY: AND Festival 2021 Volunteers
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Second Wave Programme for #AND21
- *CLOSED* CALL OUT: Online Production Team
- Introducing AND Festival 2021
- New chair announcement: John Herring