AND 2011 launch photosFri 30 Sep 2011
First off: our colleagues at FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology) have posted an excellent set of photographs including images from Harminder Judge’s performance (above) at the Black-E and a few from the FACT galleries. All credit to photographers Brian Slater and Stephen King for the images.
Check the FACT page on Facebook for the full set.
Liverpool Daily Post also carried this insightful interview with Kurt Hentschläger, whose ‘walk-in hallucination’ Zee opened as part of the AND festival this week.
More tonight and over the weekend in the shape of the Atalonia, Piercing Brightness (with Japanese music legends Acid Mothers Temple), plus talks and debates, Bold Street interventions, screenings galore… the list goes on!
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast