AND 2011 launch photosFri 30 Sep 2011
First off: our colleagues at FACT (Foundation for Art and Creative Technology) have posted an excellent set of photographs including images from Harminder Judge’s performance (above) at the Black-E and a few from the FACT galleries. All credit to photographers Brian Slater and Stephen King for the images.
Check the FACT page on Facebook for the full set.
Liverpool Daily Post also carried this insightful interview with Kurt Hentschläger, whose ‘walk-in hallucination’ Zee opened as part of the AND festival this week.
More tonight and over the weekend in the shape of the Atalonia, Piercing Brightness (with Japanese music legends Acid Mothers Temple), plus talks and debates, Bold Street interventions, screenings galore… the list goes on!
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre