AND Film TrailersSun 22 Sep 2013
Here’s a Youtube playlist of trailers for of films showing at AND in 2013.
It starts with the trailer for Rengaine, the pinnacle of fearless, raw, no-budget digital filmmaking by Director Rachid Djaïdani. Before touring you through a selection of our thrilling documentaries, scandalous b-movies and golden era thrillers.
There are several spaces you will be able to watch the films everywhere from the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral’s Lady Chapel, Picturehouse cinemas at FACT, and our new pop up cinema space in FACT’s foyer. Tickets for all screenings are now available to purchase online.
Not all of the films from our programme are shown above, as we will be presenting rare artifacts of Soviet 3D cinema and premiering exclusive AND commissions not to be found on Youtube.
This includes From Yu to Me, a meditation on technology and digital content, directed by artist Aleksandra Domanović and Cinemacity, a film inspired by an open call for short written scenes drawing on people’s cinematic experiences.
Don’t forget some of our screenings include Q&A sessions with filmmakers and curators, these are unique chances to meet the minds behind the films: Birgit Deubner (3D Soviet Animations) Stephen Fortune (Life on Film) Janesz Jansa (My Name is Janesz Janza), Aleksandra Domanovic (From Yu to Me), Khalil Joreign (The Lebanese Rocket Society), John Smith (Jarman Awards) and Sophie Fiennes (The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology).
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre