AND Film TrailersSun 22 Sep 2013
Here’s a Youtube playlist of trailers for of films showing at AND in 2013.
It starts with the trailer for Rengaine, the pinnacle of fearless, raw, no-budget digital filmmaking by Director Rachid Djaïdani. Before touring you through a selection of our thrilling documentaries, scandalous b-movies and golden era thrillers.
There are several spaces you will be able to watch the films everywhere from the Liverpool Anglican Cathedral’s Lady Chapel, Picturehouse cinemas at FACT, and our new pop up cinema space in FACT’s foyer. Tickets for all screenings are now available to purchase online.
Not all of the films from our programme are shown above, as we will be presenting rare artifacts of Soviet 3D cinema and premiering exclusive AND commissions not to be found on Youtube.
This includes From Yu to Me, a meditation on technology and digital content, directed by artist Aleksandra Domanović and Cinemacity, a film inspired by an open call for short written scenes drawing on people’s cinematic experiences.
Don’t forget some of our screenings include Q&A sessions with filmmakers and curators, these are unique chances to meet the minds behind the films: Birgit Deubner (3D Soviet Animations) Stephen Fortune (Life on Film) Janesz Jansa (My Name is Janesz Janza), Aleksandra Domanovic (From Yu to Me), Khalil Joreign (The Lebanese Rocket Society), John Smith (Jarman Awards) and Sophie Fiennes (The Pervert’s Guide to Ideology).
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast