#AND2013Sun 06 Oct 2013
We’ve been keeping track of your thoughts, photos and experiences for the Abandoned Normal Devices festival via social media, as well as contributing to the conversation ourselves from time to time. The chatter has been captured for posterity, and you can browse the sentiments below.
Our Twitter handle (just in case it passed you by) is @ANDfestival and this year our hashtag was the simple yet effective #AND2013, though we also dabbled with #Sharknado for our screening of the cult TV b-movie and #DIN appeared for our closing party DIN19643.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast