Follow – Episode 3Fri 24 Aug 2012
Episode 3 of Follow, Tim Brunsden’s episodic, evolving documentary about one man’s quest for Twitter success, is now online.
Watch the embed below or visit the Follow website.
Events have taken a surreal turn for the film’s subject, Scottee, as his attempts to reach out to social media megastar SoDamnTrue (follower count: 1,200,000) don’t work out quite as expected.
The fourth and final instalment will premiere at Cornerhouse, Manchester on Fri 31 Aug, edited together with the existing three episodes into a finished film. Tickets are on sale now.
The screening includes an informal discussion with Paolo Cirio, Tim Brunsden, Chris Shepherd, Mark Amerika and Omar Kholeif discussing filmic practices that experiment with narrative and form through cross media and internet platforms.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre