JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSEDTue 29 Oct 2019
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager and Programme Assistant to play a key role in AND’s Festival and Touring Programme. The roles will be key to the development and delivery of AND Festival 2020, our key commissions and subsequent national touring programme in 2020. Please see details and full job description below:
Festival Communications Manager
Contract: 7 Month Freelance Contract, 4 days per week, Dec 2019 – June 2020
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel/working from festival and touring sites including, Merseyside, Cheshire and partner sites in the North and nationally.
Salary: £19,000 PAYE
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (PAYE) Full time Jan-June 2020
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel to festival and touring sites including, Merseyside, Cheshire and partner sites in the North and nationally.
Please submit the following by midday Tuesday 19 November 2019:
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees)
- AND Equal Opportunities Form
- A supporting statement (500 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description.
- For Festival Communications Manager role ONLY include links to online examples of relevant previous work.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with APPLICATION PROGRAMME ASSISTANT or APPLICATION FESTIVAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER as the subject field.
If you have any questions about the roles, or would like further information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
All short-listed candidates will be contacted by phone or email. As we receive so many applications unfortunately we are unable to reply to each one individually, therefore, if you have not been contacted by the interview week please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Image: Manchester Ship Canal, Warrington. Photo by Neil Mitchell/shutterstock.com
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre