JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Festival Communications Manager & Programme Assistant – CLOSEDTue 29 Oct 2019
We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager and Programme Assistant to play a key role in AND’s Festival and Touring Programme. The roles will be key to the development and delivery of AND Festival 2020, our key commissions and subsequent national touring programme in 2020. Please see details and full job description below:
Festival Communications Manager
Contract: 7 Month Freelance Contract, 4 days per week, Dec 2019 – June 2020
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel/working from festival and touring sites including, Merseyside, Cheshire and partner sites in the North and nationally.
Salary: £19,000 PAYE
Contract: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract (PAYE) Full time Jan-June 2020
Location: AND Office, Manchester & with travel to festival and touring sites including, Merseyside, Cheshire and partner sites in the North and nationally.
Please submit the following by midday Tuesday 19 November 2019:
- Your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees)
- AND Equal Opportunities Form
- A supporting statement (500 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description.
- For Festival Communications Manager role ONLY include links to online examples of relevant previous work.
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with APPLICATION PROGRAMME ASSISTANT or APPLICATION FESTIVAL COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER as the subject field.
If you have any questions about the roles, or would like further information, please contact us via email@example.com.
All short-listed candidates will be contacted by phone or email. As we receive so many applications unfortunately we are unable to reply to each one individually, therefore, if you have not been contacted by the interview week please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Image: Manchester Ship Canal, Warrington. Photo by Neil Mitchell/shutterstock.com
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast