Live Blog #2: Air is InformationFri 04 Oct 2013
We’re blogging live from the AND Hub this evening, which is our pop up venue for screenings, talks and public showcases. Join us in person from 6pm or follow the conversation via CoverItLive (see below).
You can contribute via the Twitter hastag #AND2013
Tonight: Air is Information
Speakers Adam Brown and Monika Bakke will be engaging in a dialogue surrounding the origins of life and scientific research, in addition to the outcomes of How to Make Art in a Toxic Environment.
“We consider our right to breathe as a basic human right, one identical with the right to live. Yet, our access to air is restricted, manipulated and politicised” – Monika Bakke
Adam Brown is an artist famed for his alchemical achievements; see The Great Work of the Metal Lover
Monika Bakke is a Philosopher, author of Air is Information and The Life of Air: Dwelling, Communicating, Manipulating.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast