Live blog: Salon #3, Too Big To Fail?Sat 01 Sep 2012
We’re blogging live from the International Anthony Burgess Foundation this afternoon for the third and final salon of AND Festival. Join us in person from 12pm or follow the debate via CoverItLive (see below).
You can chip in via the Twitter hashtag #ANDsalons.
Today: Too Big To Fail?
A post-Olympic debate on the cost of a successful Games. Speakers include:
- James Kennell, Senior Lecturer in Tourism and Regeneration at the University of Greenwich.
- Jennifer Jones, research associate at the University of the West of Scotland and coordinator of #citizenrelay, a citizen journalism project.
- John Gold, co editor of The Making of Olympic Cities.
In association with #media2012.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre