Live blog: Salon #3, Too Big To Fail?Sat 01 Sep 2012
We’re blogging live from the International Anthony Burgess Foundation this afternoon for the third and final salon of AND Festival. Join us in person from 12pm or follow the debate via CoverItLive (see below).
You can chip in via the Twitter hashtag #ANDsalons.
Today: Too Big To Fail?
A post-Olympic debate on the cost of a successful Games. Speakers include:
- James Kennell, Senior Lecturer in Tourism and Regeneration at the University of Greenwich.
- Jennifer Jones, research associate at the University of the West of Scotland and coordinator of #citizenrelay, a citizen journalism project.
- John Gold, co editor of The Making of Olympic Cities.
In association with #media2012.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast