Preston drive-in photosTue 27 Sep 2011
Read on for a few pictures from our drive-in screening of The Man Who Fell To Earth in Preston and news of our next outdoor screening.
The day included performances from They Eat Culture which fed into a conspiracy theory inspired drive-in afterparty.
Thanks also to the guys and gals who turned up in classic cars and made the event feel a bit more like a real 1950s drive-in movie theatre!
From Preston’s covered market our drive-in team are heading to Knowsley Safari Park, where they’ll be setting up an incredible 50ft screen for a showing of 1968 sci-fi classic Planet of the Apes.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre