Festival StorifyThu 01 Oct 2015
Thank you for joining us at AND Festival this year, if you didn’t make the trip to Grizedale Forest, but followed the story online we have gathered the highlights via Storify.
Part of the ambition of the festival was to develop projects, which were inspired by natures technologies and the animals and communication networks that already existed at Grizedale Forest, in other words we embraced the concept of the ‘smart forest’.
Eight public realm works, over 50 artists on site, 20 partners, one exhibition and a number of workshops later the festival launches projects, which will tour the UK and internationally over the next six months so if you missed out during the festival there will be more opportunities to encounter the works over the following year.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast