Visual Arts ProgrammeWed 22 Jul 2015
Today we launched the visual arts programme for the festival, which takes the form of our trecks and trails , which is all about distributed, sculptural and sometimes temporal works sited across the sculpture park.
The labs which continue our collaboration with Lancaster University and the development of artists interested in site specific practice and the tools of science.
The online projects will look at to the machines eye view and what it means to be “offline”.
This ‘living’ exhibition housed in Grizedale Forest responds to the site and it’s main inhabitant the plant.
The screening programme and much more will be released in two weeks time.
- Farewell to 2020
- AND Echoes: Ruth McCullough
- *CLOSED* CALL OUT: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- * CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Creative Director (Maternity Cover)
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Online Producer
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Communications & Partnerships Manager
- AND Echoes: Mike Stubbs
- Cultural Recovery Fund Announcement
- AND Echoes: Cat Shaw