Visual Arts ProgrammeWed 22 Jul 2015
Today we launched the visual arts programme for the festival, which takes the form of our trecks and trails , which is all about distributed, sculptural and sometimes temporal works sited across the sculpture park.
The labs which continue our collaboration with Lancaster University and the development of artists interested in site specific practice and the tools of science.
The online projects will look at to the machines eye view and what it means to be “offline”.
This ‘living’ exhibition housed in Grizedale Forest responds to the site and it’s main inhabitant the plant.
The screening programme and much more will be released in two weeks time.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre