Volunteers neededWed 17 Jul 2013
Volunteers are crucial members of the AND team and without them we wouldn’t be able to deliver on the scale we do.
We’re looking for volunteers to help deliver events taking place this October in Liverpool.
Duties for the role of AND volunteer include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- information assistance
- events management (including the set up and clearing of events)
- market research (conducting surveys, gathering public feedback, interviewing)
- assisting with artwork install and de-install
How to apply
Deadline: 5pm, Fri 16 Aug 2013
Application forms and guidance can be found by following the links below. Details of where to send your completed application can be found within.
The forms are in the DOC format. Please contact us if you have trouble opening them.
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast
- Does Spring Hides Its Joy: Documentation
- The Blue Violet River: Documentation
- Staff picks: the online programme
- As the River Meets The Ocean
- Headwaters – Chapter 3