Volunteers neededWed 17 Jul 2013
Volunteers are crucial members of the AND team and without them we wouldn’t be able to deliver on the scale we do.
We’re looking for volunteers to help deliver events taking place this October in Liverpool.
Duties for the role of AND volunteer include, but aren’t limited to, the following:
- information assistance
- events management (including the set up and clearing of events)
- market research (conducting surveys, gathering public feedback, interviewing)
- assisting with artwork install and de-install
How to apply
Deadline: 5pm, Fri 16 Aug 2013
Application forms and guidance can be found by following the links below. Details of where to send your completed application can be found within.
The forms are in the DOC format. Please contact us if you have trouble opening them.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre