We Dwell Below at Hancock Museum: DocumentationFri 28 Sep 2018
Across the weekend of 28 – 30 September 2018, we took Virtual Reality (VR) experience We Dwell Below up to Great North Museum: Hancock, Newcastle. Inviting over 250 people to come and explore the playful and whimsical world of cave dwelling, created by Ooni Studios (Planeta) New York, We Dwell Below continues to fascinate players of all ages, some experiencing VR for the first time.
We Dwell Below is an Abandon Normal Devices commission, co-produced with Ooni Studio. Concept and direction by Laura Juo-Hsin Chen with feature music by Ka Baird. Supported using public funding by Arts Council England.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre