AND Hack #1: Lightning TalksTue 15 Jul 2014
We invited a range of speakers from across the UK and beyond to introduce, inspire and share their industry insights with us for our #filmdatahack.
Below are the audio versions of their talks, covering everything from torrenting trends, open data politics and pop-up cinema maps, to the intricacies of predicting what devices people will be using to watch films in the future.
For a deeper peek into their backgrounds, interests and individual areas of expertise, check out our biography post here.
Co-Founder, Open Data Manchester.
TALK: Open Data Culture
- Farewell to 2020
- AND Echoes: Ruth McCullough
- *CLOSED* CALL OUT: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Consultant
- * CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Creative Director (Maternity Cover)
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Online Producer
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Communications & Partnerships Manager
- AND Echoes: Mike Stubbs
- Cultural Recovery Fund Announcement
- AND Echoes: Cat Shaw