AND Hack #1: Lightning TalksTue 15 Jul 2014
We invited a range of speakers from across the UK and beyond to introduce, inspire and share their industry insights with us for our #filmdatahack.
Below are the audio versions of their talks, covering everything from torrenting trends, open data politics and pop-up cinema maps, to the intricacies of predicting what devices people will be using to watch films in the future.
For a deeper peek into their backgrounds, interests and individual areas of expertise, check out our biography post here.
Co-Founder, Open Data Manchester.
TALK: Open Data Culture
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast
- Does Spring Hides Its Joy: Documentation
- The Blue Violet River: Documentation
- Staff picks: the online programme
- As the River Meets The Ocean
- Headwaters – Chapter 3