New Board Members at ANDFri 19 Apr 2019
We are pleased to announce our newly appointed board members, joining Abandon Normal Devices to help shape and influence the organisation going forward.
Zaiba is an artist, filmmaker and resident curator/emergent producer at LUX, the UK agency for the support and promotion of artists working with the moving image. Zaiba is also founder of Hervisions, a multidisciplinary curating and commissioning agency supporting and promoting new media art made by non-binary artists and artists that identify as women.
Debbi is a creative director/producer in arts and media with a particular focus on innovating for the public through brand, experimentation and unconventional and new approaches to art making and audience development. Her career history includes business owner, shinkansen collective; former London 2012 programmer; CEO/Artistic Director of Forma Arts and Media until September 2018 and is currently working as a consultant producer. Debbi is also a Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts and Associate of FACT, Liverpool and a specialist in interdisciplinary arts practice, technology and performance-based arts.
Sam is co-founder of Bompas & Parr, a London based creative studio that describes itself as “the leading expert in multi-sensory experience design”. The studio works with commercial brands, artistic institutions, private clients and governments to deliver emotionally compelling experiences to a wide variety of audiences.
Zaiba, Debbi and Sam join our existing trustees Howard Rifkin (Chair), Katie Moffat (Deputy Chair), Mike Stubbs, Abigail Gilmore, David Mathias and Alma Budd.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast