*CLOSED* CALL OUT: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion ConsultantThu 26 Nov 2020
Closing date: 9am Monday 14 December 2020
Abandon Normal Devices (AND) is seeking an Equality, Diversity & Inclusion consultant with a specialism in organisational change to support the organisation at an exciting time of future planning.
The seismic events of the past 8 months, the global covid-19 pandemic and Black Lives Matter events, have highlighted the need for urgent transformation in our organisation and the sector more widely. In response we want to revisit our core values with a focus on social and climate justice, co-creating a systemic approach of positive and practical sustained action across the organisation.
The aim of the consultation process is to produce real world recommendations to inform actionable change in AND’s strategic direction and operations. We are seeking a consultant to lead and facilitate this process through close engagement with our Director, staff team, Board of Trustees and wider creative community. We are excited to begin this process in collaboration with an external partner, and want to hear from critical voices that can ensure the work we do is meaningful and has lasting change in all areas of our work.
There is a fee of £6000 (inclusive of VAT) to complete this work which should include all travel and expenses. This is the first stage in a long-term piece of work, we expect further areas of work / training to be identified through the response to this brief that sits outside of the scope of work indicated, and which additional budget may be available.
For further information on the scope of work and the selection criteria, please download the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Brief.
How to apply
To apply please submit a 3-5 page expression of interest detailing:
- Why you are interested in this project
- Your response to the brief, including what process you will use to deliver the work and how you will engage with AND’s staff and stakeholders
- What relevant experience you bring to the role, including references and/or examples of previous work
- Timeline for delivery for each of the key stages
- Budget identifying clear breakdown of cost and deliverables
Please send your expression of interest to email@example.com with EOI – Consultant Equality, Diversity & Inclusion as the subject field.
Closing date for applications 09:00 Monday 14 December 2020
Interviews will be held virtually on Friday 18 December 2020
Additionally, if you would like to have an initial and confidential conversation about this opportunity please contact the Director, Ruth McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Image: DIN19643 by HIVE & Haxan Cloak. Photo taken by Chris Foster
- The Networked Condition: How To Use the Digital Carbon Calculator
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager