Job Opportunity: Finance ManagerThu 09 Sep 2021
Abandon Normal Devices (AND) is a catalyst for new approaches to art making and digital invention. We commission groundbreaking projects that challenge the definitions of art and moving image.
We are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to work with Abandon Normal Devices to maintain the company’s finance functions on a part-time, permanent basis. Duties will include inputting sales and purchase ledger, payroll for members of staff, preparation of financial reports and management accounts and working with the company auditors.
Title: Finance Manager
Salary: £30,000k (pro rata)
Contract: Permanent, 0.2 fte, ideally able to be worked flexibly to respond to monthly / annual workload fluctuations
Location: Remote working, with optional use of AND Office in central Manchester
Start date: As soon as possible
Reports to: Director
The closing date for applications is noon Thursday 30 September 2021
Interviews are expected to take place Wednesday 6 October
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the Application Form, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with APPLICATION – Finance Manager as the subject field
- Complete an Equal Opportunities Form (submitted anonymously)
- If you’d like to apply as an organisation, please contact us on email@example.com with Finance Manager as the subject field for more information
- Finance Manager Job Description (word doc)
- Finance Manager Job Application Form (word doc)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online)
We are committed to ensuring our opportunities are open for people who experience barriers to inclusion. We recognise that you might need additional support to participate in the application and/or interview, whether that is technical equipment, access support or adjustments to the process. If you require any support or adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Finance Manager as the subject field.
Equality & Diversity
Abandon Normal Devices is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We believe that a diverse workforce can enable more innovative, creative and dynamic workplaces. We want to reflect the diversity of our audiences in our workforce; therefore, we actively seek and welcome applicants from, including but not limited to; ethnically or culturally diverse backgrounds, diverse sexualities and genders, disabled and d/Deaf people, or those with unconventional career paths. We will be using positive action under the Equality Act 2010 to appoint, should candidates be equally qualified.
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre