* CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Creative Director (Maternity Cover)Mon 09 Nov 2020
Closing Date: midday Friday 04 December 2020
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our award-winning arts and digital culture agency as Creative Director to provide Maternity Cover whilst our Director, Ruth McCullough is on leave from the end of February 2021.
The Creative Director will work closely with the Board of Trustees and Executive Director, to support AND achieve its vision and deliver on its strategic and business plans. This is an exciting leadership role with the primary responsibility to lead the organisation’s creative direction and programme development during 2021, as we deliver our 9th edition of AND Festival, shape an exciting future for the organisation and submit a new application for the next round of the Arts Council England (ACE) National Portfolio.
Role: Creative Director (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £34,000 pro rata (£27,200 per annum)
Contract: PAYE Part-time 4 days a week. Fixed term 11-12 months Jan/Feb – December 2021
Location: Remote working, with use of the AND office in Central Manchester and travel to festival locations across Merseyside and Cheshire as required
The closing date for applications is midday Friday 04 December 2020
Interviews are expected to take place w/c 14 December 2020
To apply for the role submit the following to email@example.com with APPLICATION – Creative Director (Maternity Cover) as the subject field:
- CV (no more than 2 A4 pages) and including at least two referees)
- A supporting statement (no more than 2 A4 pages) outlining how your skills and experience relates to the role
- AND Equal Opportunities Form (submitted anonymously online)
- Your availability between January – December 2021
We are committed to ensuring our opportunities are open for people who experience barriers to inclusion. We recognise that you might need additional support to participate in the application and/or interview, whether that is technical equipment, access support or adjustments to the process. If you require any support or adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Creative Director (Maternity Cover) as the subject field.
Equality & Diversity
Abandon Normal Devices is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We believe that a diverse workforce can enable more innovative, creative and dynamic workplaces. We want to reflect the diversity of our audiences in our workforce; therefore, we actively seek and welcome applicants from, including but not limited to; ethnically or culturally diverse backgrounds, diverse sexualities and genders, disabled and d/Deaf people, or those with unconventional career paths. We will be using positive action under the Equality Act 2010 to appoint, should candidates be equally qualified.
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Header Image: Taut Line, by Beatrice Dillon (2017). Originally presented at AND Festival 2017. Photo taken by Chris Foster.
- CALL OUT: Online Production Team
- Introducing AND Festival 2021
- New chair announcement: John Herring
- AND Echoes: Howard Rifkin, and a farewell message
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Festival Operations Manager
- ANNOUNCEMENT: AND Festival 2021
- Welcoming Luke Moody as AND’s Creative Director & new 2021 Festival Team
- Farewell to 2020
- AND Echoes: Ruth McCullough