Job Opportunity: Volunteer Coordinator *CLOSED*Tue 20 Jun 2017
Deadline: Sunday 30 July 2017 – This opportunity is now closed.
We are seeking an experienced Volunteer Coordinator for the recruitment and management of AND Festival 2017 volunteers. The Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for the implementation and the day-to-day operations of the Festival’s volunteer programme. The Volunteer Coordinator will work alongside the Senior producer to recruit, train, schedule and lead volunteers leading up to and during AND Festival 2017.
Volunteers play an integral part in the Festival by acting in a variety of roles. It is the role of the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure that festival volunteers are equipped to carry out their roles across the festival weekend.
Interviews are scheduled for w/b 31 July in Manchester. All short-listed candidates will be contacted by email.
Application Process: To apply, submit your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees) alongside a supporting statement (300 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description and where possible include links to online examples of your previous work relevant to this role.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with APPLICATION VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR as the subject field. If you have any questions about the role, or would like further information, please contact us via the email address above.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Headwaters: Chapter One – Sources
- Counterflows: A curatorial statement by Matt Turner
- Headwaters: a prologue by Scalarama Merseyside
- The Body is Not a Sovereign Object: Introducing Toxicity’s Reach
- OPPORTUNITY: AND Festival 2021 Volunteers
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Second Wave Programme for #AND21
- *CLOSED* CALL OUT: Online Production Team
- Introducing AND Festival 2021
- New chair announcement: John Herring