Live Blog #1: Disrupting BusinessFri 04 Oct 2013
We’re blogging live from the AND Hub, which is our pop up venue for screenings, talks and public showcases. Join us in person from 3pm or follow the conversation via CoverItLive (see below).
You can contribute via the Twitter hastag #AND2013
This afternoon: Disrupting Business
This talk will bring together media hacktavist / venture communist Jeff Mann from Telekommunisten and curator Geoff Cox to discuss their intervention into online business.
Jeff Mann is a Canadian artist and technologist, living in Berlin, and one part of Telekommunisten. He’s here at AND 2013 to premiere and talk about our new online commission Miscommunication Station.
Geoff Cox is Associate Professor in the Dept. of Aesthetics and Communication, and Participatory IT Research Centre , Aarhus University (DK). He is also an occasional artist, Associate Curator of Online Projects for Arnolfini, and part of the self-institution Museum of Ordure.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast