The Art of Bots / DocumentationThu 28 Apr 2016
On 15 & 16 April AND took up residence at Somerset House for The Art of Bots – a group showcase, workshops and talks that explored the creative uses of ‘software bots’.
Over the two days we welcomed many visitors – bot enthusiasts and the bot-curious – to see works by 15 pioneers from the world-wide, creative, bot community. There was coverage of the event in The Guardian, Dazed and Aphr.
You can see highlights of the event documentation, and a Storify, below:
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre