The Art of Bots / DocumentationThu 28 Apr 2016
On 15 & 16 April AND took up residence at Somerset House for The Art of Bots – a group showcase, workshops and talks that explored the creative uses of ‘software bots’.
Over the two days we welcomed many visitors – bot enthusiasts and the bot-curious – to see works by 15 pioneers from the world-wide, creative, bot community. There was coverage of the event in The Guardian, Dazed and Aphr.
You can see highlights of the event documentation, and a Storify, below:
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast