*CLOSED* CALL OUT: Online Production TeamWed 14 Apr 2021
This opportunity is now closed.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 26 April 2021
AND Festival resurfaces for 2021, taking you on an extraordinary journey responding to the Manchester Ship Canal and River Mersey in a brand new, hybrid format. Audiences local and remote are invited to trace the entangled flows of shipping routes, oil refineries, chemical industries, recycling plants and energy systems from these ports, and unearth the impact on our ways of living.
We are looking for Online and Digital Production Freelancers to work in our Online Production Team, supporting the development of digital content of the online commissions and online events for AND Festival 2021.
The role/s will work closely with the core AND team, AND’s Online Producer and an external filmmaking studio, to create and deliver series of online events around the different commissions and artists in the programme, including talks, panels, remote live music and AV performances, as well as filmed performances and installations.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in being part of the AND Festival Online Production Team please:
- Submit your CV and a one page cover letter to email@example.com. The cover letter should detail:
- Why you are interested in this project
- What skills and experience you are able to contribute
- Links to your online portfolio and/or examples of relevant work
- Complete an Equal Opportunities Form (submitted anonymously)
- Online and Digital Production Freelancers Application Pack
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online)
We are committed to ensuring our opportunities are open for people who experience barriers to inclusion. We recognise that you might need additional support to participate in the application and/or interview, whether that is technical equipment, access support or adjustments to the process.
If you require any support or adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Online Producers as the subject field.
If you have any questions about the application process please contact us on email@example.com with Online Producers as the subject field.
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Credit: The Deluge, James Ferraro at AND Festival 2017. Photo taken by Chris Foster
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre