Cultural Recovery Fund AnnouncementWed 21 Oct 2020
We are extremely pleased to have been awarded funding from the government’s Cultural Recovery Fund. Our thanks to Arts Council England, HM Treasury and DCMS for supporting us to be #HereForCulture at this critical time.
The funding will address the impact of the pandemic on our organisation, helping us to adapt to this extraordinary situation as we reshape our future programmes. It will enable us to continue to support our creative community of freelancers and artists, and to connect with diverse audiences globally and in underserved areas.
We would also like to take this moment to thank AND staff, our wider team of freelancers, artists, partners and Trustees, who have supported us through what continues to be an incredibly challenging time for the sector. As a non-venue based organisation, we are the sum of these creative forces and individuals. Together we will continue to create opportunities for bold art to exist.
Image: We Dwell Below by Ooni studios (2018) at Hancock Museum. Credit Jimi Stine
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre