Closing Tide: All Day BroadcastWed 07 Jul 2021
Sunday 11 July | 12pm – 11:15pm (UTC+1) | Live Channel
To mark the final day of AND Festival 2021, we’ll be running our online programme of AV performances, music, talks and films that have taken place across the festival in an all-day broadcast.
Tune into AND’s live channel anytime from midday to 10pm and discover something new from our online programme.
Online Programme Recap
AND Festival 2021 has been unfolding live online every week, including regular programmes of AV performance, music, panel discussions, artist talks and premieres of new short cinema works, curated by AND and invited guests.
You might explore:
- Our talks programme, Deeper, which featured commissioned artists from the festival
- Resurface programme – a weekly space where artists, technologists, scientists and activists question our collective futures and how we can work together to reshape the future of art.
- Audiovisual art and music works from Marija Bozinovska Jones, Ignatia Nilu’s Radio Ensemble, YaYa Bones, New Emergences and Aura Satz.
- The premiere of newly commissioned film Notes from the Periphery by Tulapop Saenjaroen
Image: Beginningless Mind: (rivers, rhythms, rituals) by Marija Bozinovska Jones. Photo credit: Frangipani Beatt
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast
- Does Spring Hides Its Joy: Documentation
- The Blue Violet River: Documentation
- Staff picks: the online programme
- As the River Meets The Ocean
- Headwaters – Chapter 3