Project Daedalus: Our Debut into Drone CinemaThu 03 Jul 2014
From September 2014 we embark on a research project, titled Project Daedalus which looks at the emerging field of “drone cinema”.
This research is an exciting opportunity to repurpose drones for creative control creating multi-user experiences and new audience environments.
By testing non-linear storytelling and creating interactive environments audiences will be able to engage remotely as well as share and create content in new ways.
This learning will inform an open source digital toolkit enabling other organisations to understand how quadroters can revolutionise audience engagement.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre