Project Daedalus: Our Debut into Drone CinemaThu 03 Jul 2014
From September 2014 we embark on a research project, titled Project Daedalus which looks at the emerging field of “drone cinema”.
This research is an exciting opportunity to repurpose drones for creative control creating multi-user experiences and new audience environments.
By testing non-linear storytelling and creating interactive environments audiences will be able to engage remotely as well as share and create content in new ways.
This learning will inform an open source digital toolkit enabling other organisations to understand how quadroters can revolutionise audience engagement.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast