*CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Communications & Partnerships ManagerThu 05 Nov 2020
Closing Date: noon Wednesday 25 November 2020
We are seeking an experienced Communications & Partnerships Manager to join our team, working closely with our Senior Management Team to deliver, implement and monitor the communications campaign and manage key partnerships for AND annual programme activity, including AND Festival 2021.
This is a fast-paced and hugely varied role, suitable for someone who ideally has a background and interest in the arts, partnership working and has a firm grasp of digital communications. Full details on the role and how to apply can be found below.
Role: Communications & Partnerships Manager
Salary: £28,000 per anum pro rata (£22,400)
Hours: Part-time 4 days per week (30 hours per week)
Contract: PAYE Fixed Term contract between December 2020 and July 2021 (7 months), freelance contract also possible
Location: Remote working, with optional use of the AND office in Central Manchester and occasional travel to festival locations across Merseyside and Cheshire as required
The closing date for applications is noon Wednesday 25 November 2020
Interviews are expected to take place w/c 30 November 2020
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Application Form* or email the Application Form to email@example.com with APPLICATION – Communications & Partnerships Manager as the subject field.
- Complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (submitted anonymously)
* We advise applicants using the online form to prepare their application in a separate document before submitting, as you will be unable to save and return, you may use the word version of the application form for this purpose.
- Communications and Partnerships Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form (online)
- Application Form (word doc)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online)
We are committed to ensuring our opportunities are open for people who experience barriers to inclusion. We recognise that you might need additional support to participate in the application and/or interview, whether that is technical equipment, access support or adjustments to the process. If you require any support or adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Communications & Partnerships Manager as the subject field.
Equality & Diversity
Abandon Normal Devices is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We believe that a diverse workforce can enable more innovative, creative and dynamic workplaces. We want to reflect the diversity of our audiences in our workforce; therefore, we actively seek and welcome applicants from, including but not limited to; ethnically or culturally diverse backgrounds, diverse sexualities and genders, disabled and d/Deaf people, or those with unconventional career paths. We will be using positive action under the Equality Act 2010 to appoint, should candidates be equally qualified.
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
Image: I̶n̛t͘e͟rf̕e̢ren̵ce, by Julie Freeman (2019). Originally presented as part of COSMOS 2019 at Bluedot Festival. Photo by Chris Foster.
- CALL OUT: Online Production Team
- Introducing AND Festival 2021
- New chair announcement: John Herring
- AND Echoes: Howard Rifkin, and a farewell message
- *CLOSED* Job Opportunity: Festival Operations Manager
- ANNOUNCEMENT: AND Festival 2021
- Welcoming Luke Moody as AND’s Creative Director & new 2021 Festival Team
- Farewell to 2020
- AND Echoes: Ruth McCullough