Job Opportunity: Online ProducerThu 05 Nov 2020
Closing Date: noon Wednesday 25 November 2020
We are seeking an Online Producer to play a key role in the successful delivery of AND’s Programme for 2021. This an exciting opportunity to contribute to a new programme with innovation and experimentation at its core, and our legacy of online commissioning launched in 2009.
The Online Producer will work on newly commissioned content for the web and mobile devices, with national and international artists, creative and technical teams, considering new approaches to audience engagement. Full details on the role and how to apply can be found below.
Role: Online Producer
Salary: £26,000 per annum pro rata (£20,800)
Hours: Part-time 4 days per week (30 hours per week)
Contract: PAYE Fixed Term contract between December 2020 and July 2021 (7 months), freelance contract also possible
Location: Remote working, with optional use of the AND office in Central Manchester and occasional travel to festival locations across Merseyside and Cheshire as required
The closing date for applications is noon Wednesday 25 November 2020
Interviews are expected to take place w/c 30 November 2020
How to Apply:
- Complete the online Application Form* or email the Application Form to email@example.com with APPLICATION – Online Producer as the subject field.
- Complete an Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (submitted anonymously)
* We advise applicants using the online form to prepare their application in a separate document before submitting, as you will be unable to save and return, you may use the word version of the application form for this purpose.
- Online Producer Job Description and Person Specification
- Application Form (online)
- Application Form (word doc)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (online)
We are committed to ensuring our opportunities are open for people who experience barriers to inclusion. We recognise that you might need additional support to participate in the application and/or interview, whether that is technical equipment, access support or adjustments to the process. If you require any support or adjustments, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with Online Producer as the subject field.
Equality & Diversity
Abandon Normal Devices is committed to equality of opportunity for all. We believe that a diverse workforce can enable more innovative, creative and dynamic workplaces. We want to reflect the diversity of our audiences in our workforce; therefore, we actively seek and welcome applicants from, including but not limited to; ethnically or culturally diverse backgrounds, diverse sexualities and genders, disabled and d/Deaf people, or those with unconventional career paths. We will be using positive action under the Equality Act 2010 to appoint, should candidates be equally qualified.
If you’re not familiar with our programme, feel free to explore our extensive archive and sign up to our newsletter to find out what we’re up to. Share this opportunity with your networks on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- Job Opportunity: Creative Director (Maternity Cover)
- Job Opportunity: Online Producer
- Job Opportunity: Communications & Partnerships Manager
- AND Echoes: Mike Stubbs
- Cultural Recovery Fund Announcement
- AND Echoes: Cat Shaw
- A conversation with Marija Bozinovska Jones
- AND Echoes: Sam Bompas
- AND Echoes: Edwina McEachran