Job Opportunity: Festival FreelancersMon 24 Jul 2017
Deadline: rolling until 17:00 Monday 7 August
Contracts: Short Term Freelance, starting in mid-August / September
AND is seeking to establish a team of highly skilled specialists to support on the delivery and install of the festival in Castleton, Peak District during August and September 2017. We are looking for individuals with proven experience in the following areas to support on a programme of exhibition, events, interactive and outdoor installation and outdoor film.
– Event Production
– Technicians / with experience of artwork build and installations involving
– A/V install for film and live events
There will be roles throughout August and September, with a specific focus from the Mon 4 – Mon 25 Sept.
Application Process: To apply, submit your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees) alongside a supporting statement (300 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description and where possible include links to online examples of your previous work relevant to this role.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with APPLICATION FESTIVAL FREELANCER as the subject field. If you have any questions about the role, or would like further information, please contact us via the email address above.
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre