Job Opportunity: Festival FreelancersMon 24 Jul 2017
Deadline: rolling until 17:00 Monday 7 August
Contracts: Short Term Freelance, starting in mid-August / September
AND is seeking to establish a team of highly skilled specialists to support on the delivery and install of the festival in Castleton, Peak District during August and September 2017. We are looking for individuals with proven experience in the following areas to support on a programme of exhibition, events, interactive and outdoor installation and outdoor film.
– Event Production
– Technicians / with experience of artwork build and installations involving
– A/V install for film and live events
There will be roles throughout August and September, with a specific focus from the Mon 4 – Mon 25 Sept.
Application Process: To apply, submit your CV (no more than 2 pages and including at least two referees) alongside a supporting statement (300 words max) highlighting how your experience meets the skills and experience criteria outlined in the Job Description and where possible include links to online examples of your previous work relevant to this role.
Please send your applications to email@example.com with APPLICATION FESTIVAL FREELANCER as the subject field. If you have any questions about the role, or would like further information, please contact us via the email address above.
- Behind the Scenes at Impossible Perspectives Lab
- The Networked Condition: Memo Akten Case Study
- Five Artists Selected For Impossible Perspectives XR Residency
- CLOSED: Call for UK Artists: Impossible Perspectives Lab
- CLOSED: Job Opportunity: Programme Assistant
- The Networked Condition: Joana Moll Case Study
- Introducing The Networked Condition
- Job Opportunity: Finance Manager
- Introducing the Abandon Normal Devices Podcast