Live Blog #4: Film Data HackFri 27 Jun 2014
We’ll be live blogging from Cornerhouse on Saturday 28 June from 11:00am – 13:00pm, where we’re hosting our first set of AND Hack#1 Lightning Talks. Follow the conversation via CoverItLive (see below).
Introduced by Gaby Jenks, from AND, seven speakers from across the film industry will be delivering short and fast talks introducing us to the complexities and multi-dimensions of movie data. The session will conclude with a swift panel discussion, opening up for audience questions at the end.
Speakers/Running Order: Julian Tait, Co-Founder of Open Data Manchester. Anthony Thornton, Head of Digital Content BFI. Deborah Parker, Managing Director BFFS. Chris Dennis, Digital Marketing Manager for Entertainment One UK. Nicolas Maigret, Sound & Media Artist and creator of the Pirate Cinema. Michael Peirce, Co-Founder of Cinema Nation/Scalarama. Jamie King, Founder of VODO & Bablegum.
You can contribute via the Twitter hashtag #filmdatahack
- AND HACK#1: Film Data
- HACK Blog#1: Setting the Scene
- HACK Blog#2: Lightning Talks
- HACK Blog#3: The Datasets
- AND’s new Board Members and Associate Board Members
- Introducing AND’s new Directors
- The AND podcast with New Cinema Days 2023 keynote speaker, Jemma Desai
- Reflecting on our first-ever New Cinema Days
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Yambe Tam
- Q&A with New Cinema Days Artist, Che Applewhaite
- 2023 is set to be a year of change for Abandon Normal Devices
- Not Your Usual Kind of Fellowship
- Live AV screening of Distrust Everything by Lorem, featuring Acre